Lockstar Locksmith llc has developed its own Service Policy, a list of principles that all our employees have to know by heart and are required to fulfill. We don’t employ professionals who do not meet our standards and there for this Service Policy serves us to supervise the work carried out by our locksmiths.
These are the principles of our new service pledge:
* After we have reached an agreement with the customer, concerning the work that has to be done, our employee must arrive at the client’s address, at a reasonable time.
* We charge service, work and equipment fees only according to prior agreement with the customer on this subject.
* We are obligated to charge reasonable and fair prices, that are customary in the local market.
* We allow all kinds of payment methods, that are usually accepted in the USA.
* Our final prices will include all the New York taxes that are dictated by law.
* If during work it turns out, that to the price that was agreed upon in the first place, must be paid an additional sum, we will allow the customer the time and space to think through any additional costs.
* Our employees have to explain the customer, prior to the start of work, the essence of the problem and how they intend to solve it, further more they have to explain, during the working process, about the work that is being done and what it entails.
* All of our craftsmen have to work according to the highest standards, professionally, from beginning to end. At the end of the work, they have to provide a warranty for the work done, valid for a reasonable period of time.
* We commit to use only appropriate materials and products and to inform the customer about every new part we have installed, or any old parts we had to replace or repair, their origin, whether they were new or second hand, etc….
* We commit not to take advantage of the customer’s lack of knowledge and to give him advice to his best interest.
* Our employees will keep the work environment clean, tidy and safe to their best abilities, during work and after finishing it.
* All of our employees know, that they have to behave in a positive, respectful and polite manner, throughout the work.